Sunday, 9 December 2012

Sleekster Christmas Chocolate

Thank you so much to everyone who commented on my previous post.  Just to keep you informed, I am working on the subject matter and will let you know of progress early next year. 
 
Today, I want to write a review on one of my favourite chocolates.  I don't indulge in chocolate much, only when the mood gets me and then it has to be a proper bar or box of chocolates - one that actually tastes of cocoa in the chocolate, not just a sugar overload.  Well to cheer me up the wonderful people at Hotel Chocolate sent me their luxurious Sleekster Classic Christmas Selection to review. 
 
I first have to apologise as my camera is not working proper at the moment, so you will have to forgive me and check out this link for close up details of the individual chocolate pieces.  There are 29 gorgeous pieces and as much as I have enjoyed most of them, (some of course I have had to share with the lovely husband) my favourites have been Christmas Mess, Clementine Truffle, Gingerbread Truffle, Mulled Wine and the Tawny Port Truffle did knock my little socks off. I know the hefty tag of £22.00 may put off some people, especially  in time of recession, but these are not for every day eating, and are a real treat either for yourself or a present for someone else.
I have to add the kind people at Hotel Chocolat had agreed to give one of my readers a chance to win one of their chocolate delights, but due to my delay in posting this review, sadly this will not be happening this year.  I hope next year, perhaps around Valentines day they will give me an opportunity to review another delicious chocolate product and give one of my readers an opportunity to win and sample some of their delights.  Until then, trust me - these are really good, so do check out their website to satisfy your chocolate cravings or to treat that someone special, family or friend. 

Disclosure: I was sent a box of chocolates in return for this post.  The opinions expressed here are my own.

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see you posting again, Shaheen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sound so good! You were very good to share them, I am not sure that my hubby would have got a look in! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish that your Christmas will be fulfilled with sweet pleasure,
    Full with memories that you keep close and treasure.
    Happy Holidays x
    -The Little Housewife

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I will always try to reply, even if its a simple Thank you.
You can also find me on;
Twitter: @SeasonalShaheen