Wednesday, 11 May 2011

The Power of Words

It's not often I do this, but when I saw this clip below I felt I had to share it. I hope you find it interesting.

By the way, you may be interested to note that it's filmed in the city of Glasgow, Scotland. Not far from the Glasgow Museum of Art (GoMA); and not far from where The Big Issue homeless vendor sells his magazine.


  1. Love it. I'm a great fan of the power of words. Indeed my first ever blog post here was called The Power of Words -
    Thanks for sharing.

  2. This is fabulous and so is the work of this magazine!

  3. I am a fan too! Totally speechless after watching :)

  4. I know many of you commented here. THANK YOU.
    But yesterday there were problems with blogger and all comments have been lost in cyberspace.

  5. Love it

    New to ur space and Happy to follow u !

    Do visit me as time permits !

  6. Thank you so much Mehjabeen,
    Its lovely to make your acquaintance; and Thank you so much for choosing to become a follower. Its very kind of you. I will def. come by your blog later.

  7. Hi Mango cheeks
    Your clip just goes to show it's how it's said that delivers the outcome something I constantly battle with at work in the NHS
    Take care


If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You